Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting things back up and running.

Well so much has happened since I took my blog down! V is now 4 years old!! I can't believe it. She's in her second year of preschool and doing great. The second day of classes this year, her teacher pulled me aside to ask about things V knew already. She told me that she will have to find a way to keep V challenged specifically because she's pretty advanced for her age. We are expecting a baby brother or sister for her in March! She is begging for a baby brother, but we'll see what happens.

I'm expecting to have 2 giveaways in the next couple months for tickets to Toy Story 3 on Ice and Monster Jam, both in Cleveland. I'll post about those when I get the information. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things around here. It might take me a little while to get things set up the way I want as far as layout, but I'm glad to be back!

No comments: