Friday, September 30, 2011

Enfamil at CVS

Lately I've been attempting to save us money using coupons. I think I've been doing fairly well. I only use the coupons for things we normally buy. Extra purchases JUST because you have a coupon is not always a great decision. You can even get together with some friends and swap coupons so you get more of the ones for products you will actually use.

I wanted to share a deal with you all at CVS this week for baby care products, specifically Enfamil 23.4 oz cans. Enfamil is on sale for $22 a can. I printed out 2 Enfamil coupons I saw posted on their website for $5 off each (limit 2 per computer or I would've got more!) plus stacked those with 1 $5 off 1 can (didn't have another regular coupon), plus 2 formula checks (one for $5 and one for $4). My total savings came to $28.58. It cost me $20.00. If you spend $30 or more (before coupons), CVS gives you $10 extracare bucks to use on your next purchase. I am always thrilled when I can get a great deal! Baby products are especially expensive so this is awesome!!

Also, do not hesitate to ask your pediatrician's office for coupons or sample cans of the formula you are using. They get it from the manufacturer's to give to patients anyways, so you might as well take advantage. At our last check-up, I asked for coupons and the nurse gave me 2 sample cans each having a $2 off coupon under the lids. I hope this might help someone save some money!!

No comments: