Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My baby is turning 5!!

I can't believe my daughter is already turning 5 years old. She's so smart and beautiful and absolutely hilarious! She learned to tie her shoes and ride her bicycle without training wheels this summer. We had to get her tested for Kindergarten because she wasn't old enough for regular registration. She was the only one in our district that tested for early entrance to pass! She makes me so proud! I was looking back at her baby pictures, wondering where time has gone.

V is also a wonderful big sister for our 6 month old! She plays with her and tries to make her laugh. I know they will be great friends growing up. I fully expect some sibling fights now and then, don't get me wrong. V is just as strong-willed as I am and her little sister might be too haha! Saturday we will all be at a local park, celebrating her birthday. I'm really hoping we get a nice turnout from her friends this year. We're also keeping our fingers crossed for good weather!!

No comments: