Monday, November 1, 2010

It's aaaaaaaa....

I had my doctor's appointment Friday. Thankfully, no blood had to be taken. I have tiny veins and they move so it's pretty difficult for the prenatal bloodwork. I even loaded myself up with fluids hoping to puff up my veins a little. I've gained 4 lbs in 5 months. Most people can't even tell I'm pregnant yet! We had our 3rd sonogram session. We saw each vertibrae in the spine, side profile. It was really cool to see that perspective, but we have NO idea what the baby is. The legs were too close together and viewing from the side, we couldn't see anything at all. I was a little disappointed leaving the appointment. We go back in a few weeks to try again. The doctor wants to examine the facial structure but we couldn't see that either so yay! Hopefully this time we'll be able to get better results.

V had a great Saturday trick-or-treating. She chose to be a football player which impressed the dads that were stuck at home passing out candy in the evening haha. In the early afternoon, our town's businesses did trick-or-treating as well. Lots of the stores gave coupons and a piece of candy. Kids don't want coupons and they weren't great coupons anyways. V said "Cool! Free paper!" the first time she got one, but after that she was like "more paper?!" I'm just glad she had fun. We walked with a neighbor and her daughter for that one so that kept it more interesting for her.

I hope everyone has a great week! Happy November everyone!

No comments: